1. Yellow gold ring with amethyst, emeralds, and diamonds, Bulgari, price upon request, visit bulgari.com
2. Yellow gold ring with amethyst, citrine, tourmaline, and diamonds, Chanel Fine Jewelry, price upon request, call 800-550-0005
3. Yellow gold and silver ring with faceted prasiolite center stone, Tacori, $600, visit tacori.com
4. Yellow gold and sterling silver ring with carved lemon topaz intaglio and pink and white diamonds, Sevan, price upon request, collection at Barneys New York
5. White gold ring with rose-cut brown and white diamonds, Damiani, price upon request, visit damiani.com
6. Yellow gold ring with aquamarine and amethyst, Tony Duquette, price upon request, visit tonyduquette.com
7. White gold and diamond pyramid ring, De Beers, price upon request, visit debeers.com
(All the above from Elle)
I definitely have jewels on the mind. While I did a post yesterday about a beautiful teal bauble, I’m seriously considering investing in a statement cocktail ring. They’re so cool and the perfect way to accessorize an outfit. Whether going to a lunch with friends or attending a dinner party wearing a major cocktail ring like one of these will definitely have the spotlight on you. I love that with such a simple touch as adding a ring my outfit can instantly be stylishly updated. Ever since I was little I would stand in my mom’s closet playing with her jewels, putting on a huge eclectic ring reminds me of dressing up as a little girl. There’s nothing better than adding a little whimsical attitude to your style especially when it’s done in such a chic way.
The above rings that Elle selected may break the bank, so here are some cheaper just as major options. You can truly have your cake and eat it too.
Alexis Bittar ($168)
House of Harlow ($70)
Juicy Couture ($98)
Kenneth Jay Lane ($45)
Ted Rossi ($210)